ARMOR BUNDLE SWEEPSTAKES
PRESENTED BY SAFE LIFE DEFENSE L.L.C.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Armor Bundle Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will be open to participants until a winner is selected on November 1, 2020 (for purposes of these Official Rules, the “Promotional Period”).
- PRIZE: One (1) Safe Life Defense “Armor Bundle” comprised of: (i) Tactical IIIA+; (ii) Concealed Carrier; and (iii) 2 IV Rifle Plates with an approximate retail value of 1000 Dollars ($1000) (the “Prize”). Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Safe Life Defense L.L.C., a Nevada limited liability company (“Sponsor”) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotional Period, log on to https://safelifedefense.com/getoutalivegiveaway/ and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information and complete the brief survey. There is no price to enter the Sweepstakes. For the avoidance of doubt, only one entry per person or email address is permitted during this Promotional Period. Entries that are submitted before or after the Promotional Period will be disqualified. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry, provided that such person meets all qualifications set forth herein. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., except for Rhode Island and Connecticut, eighteen (18) years of age and older, except for employees of Sponsor and its affiliates (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Only persons that have not been convicted of a crime that restricts their ability to own bulletproof vests of the type comprising the Prize and that do not intend to commit any crimes that would result in any restrictions on their ability to own bulletproof vests of the type comprising the Prize are eligible (and any potential winners selected will be required to confirm the foregoing in an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release as a prerequisite to receiving the Prize).
- Eligibility for the Promotion Period will be determined as of the beginning of such period. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted at the end of the Promotional Period by Sponsor to select a winner from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period (the “Winner”). Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Promotional Period. A potential winner will be notified by email within forty-eight (48) hours of the applicable random drawing and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within five (5) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of the Prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any Prize notification or Prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Once a potential winner’s eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a Winner. The Prize will be sent to the applicable Winner within five (5) days of the date such Winner is confirmed. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of the Prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes, without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, or administration of the Sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of termination, the winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the Prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Promotion Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. Promotion Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Nevada, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the Winner, which will be available after ten (10) days following Winner’s return of his/her Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Nicholas Groat, Manager at 5725 S. Valley View Blvd. #4, Las Vegas, NV 89118.
- SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network website.
- By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) from Safe Life Defense at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. View Terms & Privacy.