- CUT RESISTANT – Glove palm material is EN 388 cut resistant 3 rated
- COOLING MESH – Back of the hand is made of breathable polyester and nylon mesh
- REINFORCED SADDLE – Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing
- SEAMLESS NAMAR PALM – Seamless Namar™ palm material is tough and can withstand 4,000 or more Taber abrasion cycles
- BUILT-IN SWEAT WIPE – Back of the thumb features soft, terry cloth material to comfortably wipe away sweat and keep it out of your eyes
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF – Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit
Safe Life Defense gloves are TOUGH! However, proper care of your gloves will help increase the lifespan, safety and appearance of your gloves.
Whenever your gloves become soiled, we HIGHLY recommend cleaning your gloves (and other tactical gear) with Safe Life Defense Pro-Cleaner. This cleaner has been formulated specially for high performance fabrics such as the ones found in Safe Life Defense Gloves.
Washing is simple. You may wash your gloves in a machine, or hand, in cold water using Safe Life Defense Pro-Cleaner. Do not use bleach or other harsh solvents as they will remove coloring and may degrade your technical fabrics.
We recommend air drying your gloves whenever possible. However, you may dry your gloves in a dryer on a low heat setting.
Safe Life Defense guarantees the proper fit of your gloves. If you feel your gloves not fit properly, we will be happy to provide a courtesy exchange. Exchanges must be within 30 days of delivery and in original condition.
Safe Life Defense stands behind our products and your personal satisfaction. If you do not love your gloves, we will be happy return your gloves provided they are in original condition and are within 30 days of delivery.
Safe Life Defense warrants its gloves against defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days from the date of delivery. Damage resulting from or contributed to by accident, misuse, abuse, alteration or improper care is not covered by this warranty.